Want to impress a health conscious crowd at your next picnic or BBQ? Then roll out with these yummy plant-based protein cake pops!
1 scoop of Nuts for Protein (Any flavor)
1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/2 cup gluten free Coconut Powder
1 Tbs cocoa powder
1/4 chocolate chips
1/4 cup honey
Additional ingredients/items needed:
-3tsp melted coconut oil and 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips for the coating
1. Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl except the melted coconut oil and melted chocolate chips
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Roll mixture in to tablespoon sized balls
4. Dip one end of the cake pop stick in the melted coconut oil/chocolate chip coating then place it in the cake pop ball so it will stick
5. Holding the cake pop stick, dip the ball in the chocolate coating. Place on parchment paper
6. Place baking sheet in refrigerator for about 20 minutes
7. Dip any extra pieces of the cake pop in the coating that may need it- You can also add chocolate chips, sprinkles, seeds, chopped peanuts, etc as a topping!